The process of an energy consultant is to carry out the necessary sediments to ensure the best deal is presented correctly first time around.
Our company aim is to try our best to ensure that the process is painless and is not a time consuming exercise.
In order to present the correct proposal we require certain information such as billing data and your authority to speak with your existing supplier. Usually once we have just these 2 parts then your job is complete and it’s up to us to do the rest.
We are a reputable energy consultancy company and here’s why:
1. Your company will have a range of suppliers to choose from giving you a full independent report
2. We have testimonials from a variety of customers as well from different industries.
3. We don’t tie you to any contracts – if you use us then that’s our agreement
4. We deliver many other services and therefore we need to be delivering a top class service so we don’t miss out on other opportunities that we could offer
5. We have been around for over 5 years showing that we really do mean business
6. We don’t charge a fee, we are rewarded with a referral commission from the supplier should you choose our recommendation. The only way we win any business is to be the cheapest and that’s our ultimate aim
Beware – signs your broker may not be reputable.
1. Instant price offer, without checking your usage history and not taking the time to negotiate the best deal.
2. Not seeking your authority by way of a Letter of Authority.
3. Refusal to send any information or quotations in writing.
4. Sending quotations without the suppliers information
5. Contracting your business to their brokerage in a way of a LOA
6. Offering less than 3 supplier offers
7. Having no case studies which is mirrored from your industry
Lots of benefits of using an energy consultant.
a) Because they use a range of suppliers, there advice should be 100% impartial.
b) Their relationship is already strong with the suppliers, means they get the best deals and would usually have the buying power to retrieve the best rates on the market
c) They can take the time and stress of searching for prices away from you allowing you to continue with your business